Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Beef for tacos. Nothing spectacular, but I think it's the best tasting.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Ortega taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, is the best (Mexican with Cilantro)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add 1/3 cup water and seasoning pkg.
- Mix well and let simmer for approximately 3-5 minute.
- Add can of Rotel and stir well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
I really liked this recipe! No taco sauce needed, and the Rotel with chilies gave our tacos a nice zip. Thanks for sharing. *Made for PAC Fall 2008*