Recipe by FOODFROMMYHEART
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Corn tortilla chips topped with spicy beef, beans, tomatoes, melted cheese and sour cream
- 4 cups salted white corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Use Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil to make a sheet large enough to hold and fold over ingredients.
- Spray inside of sheet with cooking spray so the nachos do not stick.
- Arrange nacho chips in the middle of the foil sheet. Top with ingredients above, in that order, except sour cream.
- Fold over foil to make a large packet (don't let any of those toppings fall out!) and place on heated grill or grate or over a low burning campfire. Let cook / steam for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat . As a note of caution, be careful when opening the packet as they it will be hot and steam will be released. Top nachos with sour cream and ENJOY!
- Variation: Bake nachos in a foil lined baking pan for 10-15 minutes at 350 Degrees F.