Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Corn tortilla chips topped with spicy beef, beans, tomatoes, melted cheese and sour cream
- 4 cups salted white corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Use Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil to make a sheet large enough to hold and fold over ingredients.
- Spray inside of sheet with cooking spray so the nachos do not stick.
- Arrange nacho chips in the middle of the foil sheet. Top with ingredients above, in that order, except sour cream.
- Fold over foil to make a large packet (don't let any of those toppings fall out!) and place on heated grill or grate or over a low burning campfire. Let cook / steam for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat . As a note of caution, be careful when opening the packet as they it will be hot and steam will be released. Top nachos with sour cream and ENJOY!
- Variation: Bake nachos in a foil lined baking pan for 10-15 minutes at 350 Degrees F.
extremely easy and easy easy easy. This should be at every football party, barbeque get together, TV marathon and many other reasons. Make this...you will love it