Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really a Taco tasting Meatloaf with all the ingredients from a Taco. Instead of it being messy while eating, it is all together in one easy to eat combination. And tastes just as good.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl mix onion, tomato, taco shells, cheese, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic, chili powder.
- Mix in hamburger and incorporate all ingredients, but don't over mix or when it is cooked, it will be tough.
- Cook in bread loaf pan for approx 45-55 minutes.
- or cook in square baking pan(8x8x2) for approx 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place on serving dish and sprinkle with lettuce and dallop of sour cream and enjoy.
Pretty good! I had to change it a but though due to the ingredients I had on hand. I used a can of tomatoes with green chilies, taco seasoning and tortilla chips. Also,I added an egg to bind spread salsa on top to prevent drying. It does taste like a taco! Thanks for posting!