Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
I love the melted cheese in the middle of these little beauties!! They are small appetizer type meatballs, and sure to be a hit! The cheese size is an estimate...I don't have one on hand to be exact.
Top Review by JustTheo
The fam loves these, but the recipe I have also calls for them to be rolled in egg white then rolled in crushed doritos...spray with cooking spray and bake at 400 for about 20 minutes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese together in a bowl.
- Mold a Tbs of meat around a cube of cheese to form a small shaped meatball. Repeat with all of the meat.
- Spray an edged cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place meatballs on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 min or until meat is done and cheese is melted.