1/5 Photos of Taco Macaroni Skillet
This dish is very easy and full of flavor. Perfect for the nights when you don't want to be stuck in the kitchen for more than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion & garlic until soft. Add ground beef, brown & drain.
- 2Stir in water, tomatoes (including juice in can), & seasoning. Cook until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Add pasta and return mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low & cover. Cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat & stir in evaporated milk & 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 5Cover, let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Macaroni Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 1031.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 39.7 g