- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 head shredded lettuce
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- taco chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Chill.
- Combine rotini, green pepper, onion, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, salt and pepper in large bowl. Mix well. Chill.
- Just before serving stir beef and dressing into salad mixture.
- Toss and garnish with chips.