I needed to make a quick lunch for my kids and had leftover taco meat from the previous night. Added a few ingredients and voilà - my kids loved it. Will definitely be a staple at our house. I used ground veal this time, but I would make it with gound turkey or beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 -1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 -1 1/2 cup taco blend cheese
- 1Prepare Mac & Cheese as indicated on the boxes.
- 2Prepare taco meat as indicated on envelope.
- 3Mix Mac & Cheese, taco meat, salsa and cheese.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 1885.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco blend cheese