Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I needed to make a quick lunch for my kids and had leftover taco meat from the previous night. Added a few ingredients and voilà - my kids loved it. Will definitely be a staple at our house. I used ground veal this time, but I would make it with gound turkey or beef.
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup taco blend cheese
- Prepare Mac & Cheese as indicated on the boxes.
- Prepare taco meat as indicated on envelope.
- Mix Mac & Cheese, taco meat, salsa and cheese.