Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband thinks I'm so talented for this! It was actually all I had in the cabinet one day. It's pretty good though.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jarlime flavored salsa
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese or 8 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups lime flavored tostitos tortilla chips
- 8 ounces frozen corn or 8 ounces canned corn
- Brown ground beef with chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add salsa, cream cheese and beans.
- Layer beef mixture first then alternate with coarsely crushed chips and cheese in to an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F until cheese is melted and top is slightly browned, about 25 minutes.