Recipe by Starrynews
A tasty recipe I got at a party. I am not a fan of refried beans in my layer dip, so I absolutely love this version. I've also substituted 2 cups of Mexican blend cheese for the cheddar and Monterey Jack before- yum! Also- cook/prep time does not include chill time before serving.
- 12 ounces guacamole
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine guacamole with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and layer into the bottom of a 9 x 13" pan.
- Mix sour cream, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, and taco seasoning and spread on top of guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Combine tomatoes, green onions, and green chilies and layer over all.
- (Thanks to A Good Thing for reminding me) Allow the dip to chill before serving, about an hour should do.