Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Quick and easy dish with a bite to it
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can Mexican chili beans
- 1 jar picante sauce or 1 jar taco sauce
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- mix taco seasoning into hamburger.
- In 3 qt casserole dish layer meat, then cheese, then tortilla- repeat until meat is gone.
- Pour can of beans on top.
- Pour taco sauce on top of that.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave 10 minutes at 70% power.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
Great budget stretcher recipe! I wasn't sure what Mexican chili beans were but I had black beans on hand so I used those. Other than that, made as directed. We really enjoyed this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Angie! Made for the Photo Forum's November Casserole tag game.
Yummy! My husband loved this and when I took the leftovers to work, all of my co-workers wanted the recipe. It was easy,inexpensive, and tasty!