Recipe by Angie Staiert
Very Quick and easy dish with a bite to it
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Great budget stretcher recipe! I wasn't sure what Mexican chili beans were but I had black beans on hand so I used those. Other than that, made as directed. We really enjoyed this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Angie! Made for the Photo Forum's November Casserole tag game.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can Mexican chili beans
- 1 jar picante sauce or 1 jar taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- mix taco seasoning into hamburger.
- In 3 qt casserole dish layer meat, then cheese, then tortilla- repeat until meat is gone.
- Pour can of beans on top.
- Pour taco sauce on top of that.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave 10 minutes at 70% power.
- Let stand 2 minutes.