My father-in-law made this one day and just had to have the recipe. I've made it several times at home and for dinner guests and everyone loved it! Its absolutely sinfully delicious. Its not dificult to make but it takes a little while to make. Hope you enjoy!! =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Crush chips and set aside.
- 2Brown ground beef and drain.
- 3Mix tomato sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic powder. Add to gound beef. Set aside.
- 4Mix sour cream and cottage cheese.
- 5Sprinkle half the chips in a 9x13 cake pan.
- 6Layer ground beef on top of chips.
- 7Layer sour cream mixture on top of the ground beef mixture.
- 8Sprinkle 1 cup cheese on top sour cream mix.
- 9Repeat layers & bake in oven for about 15 min or until the top layer of cheese is melted & and slightly browned.
- 10* Leftovers, if there are any are best reheated in the oven to keepthe chips crunchy.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.5
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 855.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 34.3 g