Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
i think this is much easier for little kids to hold than the regular taco shells.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk
- 8 hot dog buns (regular-sized)
- diced tomato
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- in a medium skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- drain and return to skillet.
- add soup and milk mixing well,heat throughly for about 10 minutes.
- divide meat mixture evenly between buns.
- layer taco toppings in this order,,sour cream,tomato,and lettuce.