i think this is much easier for little kids to hold than the regular taco shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk
- 8 hot dog buns (regular-sized)
- 1in a medium skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- 2drain and return to skillet.
- 3add soup and milk mixing well,heat throughly for about 10 minutes.
- 4divide meat mixture evenly between buns.
- 5layer taco toppings in this order,,sour cream,tomato,and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco in a Bun
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup