Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
Campbell's featured this simple soup iin its ads a few years ago. It's fun to see what can be used to enhance the taco flavor.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 10 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 cup taco chips, lightly crushed
- 1⁄4 cup salsa, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prrepare tomato soup by combining the condensed soup and milk (use the empty soup can to measure the milk). Heat until hot either in microwave or on the stove top.
- When hot, pour the soup into two bowls or mugs.
- To each bowl add 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon salsa, 1/4 cup barely crushed chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
- Other favorite taco toppings can be added, too, such as sliced olives, chopped green chiles, sliced scallions, leftover cooked taco filling, etc.