Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love this bc it is something quick and easy. We made up this meal by having a few items and we didn't have the lettuce or tomato i had forgotton it so we threw this together.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesshredded cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- taco sauce
- fry your hamburger when it is done add your taco seasoning sauce as you would when making tacos.
- when this is done add your can of refried beans mix up very well.
- Use a cookie sheet and spread out your chips put your taco mixture on top of the chips and then add your cheese we like it very cheesy that is why i said 2 bags of cheese.
- throw in the oven at 350 until the cheese is all melted all together it probaly takes about 30 min.
- to prepare and cook.