Very yummy, great easy alternative to regular tacos. I got this from a Pampered Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas, divided
- 1 lb lean hamburger (The orginal recipe calls for Turkey)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 ounces salsa, divided
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, blend divided
- 1 green onion, with top sliced, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray bottom and sides of Deep Dish Baker (you can use a 9x13 dish too) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange four tortillas in bottom of baker, overlapping slightly.
- 3In large (12-in.) skillet, cook ground hamburger over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking burger into small crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
- 4Add taco seasoning mix and water; cook according to package directions.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup of the salsa.
- 6Spoon humburger mixture evenly over tortillas in baker.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle half of the green onion over cheese.
- 8Top with remaining four tortillas, overlapping slightly and pressing down lightly.
- 9Spread remaining salsa over tortillas.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onion.
- 11Bake 28-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 12Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- 13Cut into wedges.
- 14Serve with lettuce and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Grande
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 810.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g