Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From centsablemomma.com This just looks yummy. Similar to Chili style Frito Pie.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 1⁄2 cups corn chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- Cook ground beef until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco seasoning mix and 1/4 C of cheese. Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips in bottom of 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover with chili.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over chili.
- Top with remaining corn chips and cheese.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer.