Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love these fries.
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (26 ounce) bagfrozen crispy French fries
- On baking sheets make a single layer of French fries.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- In a bowl or bag, add fries and taco seasoning and shake until fries are coated.
- Serve immediately.
Great fries! I had some homemade fries in the freezer that I used for these. Simple and nice flavor. Thanks for sharing bmcnichol. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Delish! I love easy, flavorful shortcuts! I fixed some frozen waffle fries and shook them up with some homemade taco seasoning I had. No condiments needed for these spicy spuds! Great idea, bmcnichol, and thanks for sharing! Made for Adopt-a-Tag 2012.
this were soo easy and sooo good