Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great appetizer. I make this for our Sunday football games. They are a little different than the average buffalo wing.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 -4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Place chicken in a baking sheet. Bake covered, 15-20 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Tasty! The family enjoyed these. I ended up reducing the pan drippings and poruing over the wings when done to intensify the flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Made this for my family. I do not eat chicken so this is based on their word. THEY LOVED IT! Had four different flavors of wings and this flavor was the first to go. Will definitely make this again. Followed recipe as directed. Very simple and easy.
Very good indeed. Made it exactly as directed-used 4 teaspoons hot sauce and might add more next time.Very easy to do and well liked by all. Thanks MRSJSPANTS!!