Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is a great appetizer. I make this for our Sunday football games. They are a little different than the average buffalo wing.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 -4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Place chicken in a baking sheet. Bake covered, 15-20 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.