Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From "Rival Crockette 1-Quart Slow Cooker" recipe booklet.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano (leaf)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
- 10 -12 taco shells
- taco sauce, for topping
- shredded lettuce, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Brown ground beef and drain well; place in Crockette.
- Add onion, chili powder, oregano, paprika, salt, taco seasoning mix, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce.
- Cover; cook 8 to 12 hours. Fill taco shells, top with sauce, lettuce and cheese.
This was good. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef and cooked in my rice cooker/crockpot for 6 hours. Num! :) This is going in my crockpot cookbook for the future, thanks for posting. :)