1 hr 5 mins
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Your favorite taco ingredients all wrapped up in delicious roll dough and then baked to perfection. Watch Video At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2284
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Roll combined rolls or loaf into a 12x16-inch rectangle.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- 4Brown ground beef, onion and taco seasoning together and drain.
- 5Set aside to cool slightly. Stir tomatoes, cheese and olives into the meat mixture. Remove wrap from dough.
- 6Spoon mixture lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough.
- 7Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling.
- 8Begin braid by folding top & bottom strips toward filling.
- 9Then braid strips left over right, right over left.
- 10Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- 11Lift braid with both hands and place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- 12Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Filled Braid
Serving Size: 1 (2444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 3199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 36.6 g