Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in a magazine a couple of years ago and we have enjoyed it ever since. Great for lunch or supper.
- 1 package pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) canspicy chili beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- green onion, slices (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- ripe olives (optional)
- chopped jalapeno (optional)
- Unfold pie crust; place in 9" pie pan.
- Prick bottom and sides with fork; flute edge.
- Cut 13 (2") triangle pieces from remaining crust; place around crust edge.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cook in large skillet: Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add chili beans, salsa and 1 cup of cheese; mix well.
- Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Fill: Spoon meat mixture into baked shell.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve and Enjoy!