1/3 Photos of Taco Eggs
These are a wonderful breakfast treat or great for brunch as well. Seem to be a hit with all age groups! If you prepare the salsa ahead or use your favorite store-bought brand you save yourself even more time. I like to make the recipe suggested, but it's up to you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- sliced or diced avocado (optional)
- tomato (optional)
- onion (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
- pitted ripe olives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1FOR EGGS: Beat eggs milk and salt just until blended.
- 2Pour into greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3Bake in Preheated 325 degree oven for 20 minutes or until set.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- 5Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 6Cut into squares; spoon salsa on top.
- 7Serve with condiments.
- 8FOR SALSA: In small saucepan bring all ingredients to boil; reduce heat; stirring occasionally, simmer uncovered 30 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 10Can be prepared a day or two ahead and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 359.6 mg
- Sodium 629.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g