Recipe by Cadillacgirl
We combined a few recipes one morning and came up with these! They can be spicier or milder depending on how hot your salsa is!
Top Review by Starrynews
Great easy recipe! Smaller batches would be a great way to use up random bits of leftovers from a Mexican meal or party. I only needed two, so I used ramekins. These were tasty and filling. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8
- 12 small tortillas
- 12 teaspoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup taco blend cheese
- 2 jalapenos, finely diced (optional)
- 12 eggs
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a muffin tin with Pam.
- Warm the refried beans up a little in the microwave.
- Spread the beans in the middle of each tortilla and as you finish each one, form them into each of the muffin cups (you just need to put a fold in one side!).
- Put one teaspoon of salsa in the bottom of each cup and sprinkle the diced jalapeno among the cups, if using.
- Crack one egg into each cup, then sprinkle with some cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are set!