Recipe by Chilicat
I cut this out of a magazine or something - I think it may have been a Lawry's ad. You can buy the taco seasoning packets or make your own taco seasoning (there are several great recipes here on 'Zaar). I also like to make my own pizza dough in my ABM.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (1 packet)
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) containerrefrigerated pizza dough
- 12 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine oil with 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning; set aside. In saucepan, heat salsa with 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown ground beef with remaining taco seasoning (a little over 2 tablespoons); drain if desired.
- Roll pizza dough into a 10x18-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 strips. Arrange 1 tablespoon of beef mixture and 1 cheese stick down the center of each piece. Fold edges over, then pinch to seal tightly.
- Arrange dippers on a greased baking sheet, seam side down; brush tops with oil mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with salsa.