Recipe by Helen1
This appetizer is mild enough for nearly everyone, but it can be spiced up with a layer of chopped jalapenos.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped fine
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped fine
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 3⁄4 lb grated medium cheddar
- 1 package alfalfa sprout
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together refried beans and taco seasoning, then spread on large flat plate.
- Combine avocado and sour cream, spread over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle onions on top, then grated cheese.
- Spread alfalfa sprouts evenly over cheese and top with tomatoes and olives.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with unsalted taco chips.