Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My favorite dip. I found this in a hometown cookbook. Made it to bring to work one day and everyone loved it. Been making it ever since. My friend serves this also in tortillas. I like it with chips though.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 bottles taco sauce
- 1 can bean dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco cheese
- Brown meat until done.
- Drain grease.
- Add seasoning mix,dip,beans,and taco sauce.
- Add sour cream and cheese.
- Stir and cook on low heat till cheese melted.
- and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Great recipe. I made this for my husband and his friends and they were practically licking the bowls clean. I did add one more pound of hamburger though. I like more meat.