- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix, for dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with taco seasoning according to pkg.
- Drain, let cool.
- Mix sour cream and ranch dressing mix together.
- Spread in 11 x 9 pan.
- Spread cooled hamburger mix on top of the sour cream.
- Add cheese lettuce onion and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.