Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This timely dish looks very colorful on a table, and it never lasts long. This came from Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (1 envelope)
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- tortilla chips
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12"-inch round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.