Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe provided by SIL that goes over well for parties, potlucks, snack time. Good Appetizer or to take to a party!
- 1 (9 ounce) canfrito lay bean dip
- chopped lettuce
- chopped green pepper
- chopped onion
- sliced black olives
- chopped tomato
- shredded taco cheese
- picante sauce
- sour cream (optional)
- Spread bean dip/refried beans onto a glass plate.
- Top with lettuce, green pepper, onions, tomatoes, black olives.
- Spread shredded taco cheese over the top.
- Pour sour cream (if desired) then picante sauce over all and serve with tortilla chips!
Quick and yummy dip. I used Fritos Hot Bean Dip and substituted canned diced green chilies for the green bell pepper. Served with Tostitos Baked Scoops,