Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom has made this taco dip since we were kids and it's always a pleaser!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups finely chopped lettuce
- Prepare ground beef; drain and mix with 1 packet taco seasoning.
- Mix sour cream and remaining packet of taco seasoning together.
- Spread ground beef on the bottom of an 8x8 serving dish.
- Spread sour cream mixture over ground beef.
- Add additional layers of lettuce, cheese and tomatoes to your dip.
- Refrigerate and serve with tortilla chips.
its a really good dip & this is the perfect one.