Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little diffrent but tastes good and easy to make.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- taco seasoning
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, finly shredded
- lettuce, chopped
- In a mixer blend together softend cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in small package Taco Seasoning.
- Spread in a 9" x 12" glass baking dish.
- Pour Salsa over evenly Can be Hot Med. or Mild add for your taste.
- Spread chopped lettuce over Salsa.
- Sprinkle Shreaded Cheese evenly over top of all.
- Refrigerate for about 1/2 hour.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.