Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy dip that is great for parties. This was made by a friend of mine that is a chef.
- 8 ounces refried black beans
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- serve with corn chips
- Cook ground beef until done, drain fat and set aside.
- Heat black beans.
- Combined ground beef and black beans, spreed on a flat bottom shallow dish as first layer.
- Spreed salsa on top of meat and bean mixture.
- Spread shredded lettuce on top of salsa.
- Mix onions and tomatoes and spreed on top of lettuce.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.