Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip, but no meat or hot spices (unless you add). Basics given to me by a friend years ago, but I've made it my own.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup salsa (choose your heat!)
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- serve with regular Doritos
- Cream sour cream and cream cheese together until very smooth. Set aside.
- Toss tomatoes, green pepper, and onion with salsa. Set aside.
- In a flat-bottomed shallow dish (I used a ceramic quiche dish) spread cream cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Spread vegetable mixture on top of cream cheese and sour cream.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Serve with regular Doritos.
- If making ahead, store each layer in a separate container and drain excess liquid off vegetables before putting dip together.