Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Appetizer dip or snack
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce, Flavor of your choice (brand of your choice, we use mild)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof chi chi's salsa (Or other)
- sliced black olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Soften cream cheese and mix with sour cream.
- Add taco sauce to cream cheese/sour cream mix. Mix well, dip will turn red in color.
- Spread into pie dish or pie tin.
- Cover with salsa.
- Sprinkle with sliced olives & cheddar cheese.
- Refridgerate when done. Can be served warm or cold.
- Eat with Nacho chips, crackers, or whatever you like!
Made this for PAC 2007. I made the recipe as written. This was really good. I thought it was a bit thin but I added 2 cups of shredded cheddar to the dip and it was great. This makes a lot. We ate half of it in one night!