- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce, Flavor of your choice (brand of your choice, we use mild)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof chi chi's salsa (Or other)
- sliced black olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and mix with sour cream.
- Add taco sauce to cream cheese/sour cream mix. Mix well, dip will turn red in color.
- Spread into pie dish or pie tin.
- Cover with salsa.
- Sprinkle with sliced olives & cheddar cheese.
- Refridgerate when done. Can be served warm or cold.
- Eat with Nacho chips, crackers, or whatever you like!