Chef #210146's Note:
This is the perfect appetizer for get togethers and parties. I love making this dish, and it seems everyone is always asking me for the recipe, so now i'm sharing it with all! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (chunky is best to avoid the dip from being too runny)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) bags of shredded cheddar cheese (you may need more cheese, personal preference)
- 1Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion soup mix together & drain grease.
- 3Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
- 4Spread Picante sauce over ground beef.
- 5Blend together sour cream & cream cheese until smooth (try using an electric mixer).
- 6Spread evenly over the picante sauce.
- 7Cover top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese to your liking.
- 8Bake in oven on 350 for about 15 minutes (until cheese has melted).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1080.8
- Calories from Fat 806
- Total Fat 89.5 g
- Saturated Fat 48.6 g
- Cholesterol 307.1 mg
- Sodium 1804.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 54.7 g