Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the perfect appetizer for get togethers and parties. I love making this dish, and it seems everyone is always asking me for the recipe, so now i'm sharing it with all! Enjoy!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (chunky is best to avoid the dip from being too runny)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) bagsof shredded cheddar cheese (you may need more cheese, personal preference)
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Brown ground beef and onion soup mix together & drain grease.
- Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
- Spread Picante sauce over ground beef.
- Blend together sour cream & cream cheese until smooth (try using an electric mixer).
- Spread evenly over the picante sauce.
- Cover top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese to your liking.
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 15 minutes (until cheese has melted).