Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good> I got it from my sister-in-law years ago when her friend made it for a party. Warning--you won't be able to stop eating it.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Add salsa and simmer 10 minites.
- Let cool.
- In a 11x8-inch dish layer ingredients in the order they are listed.
- Serve with taco chips and enjoy!