Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy dip for a fast dinner or just a snack.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (14 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips (optional)
- tortilla (optional)
- Brown meat in a sauce pan, and when browned, drain.
- Add to the beef the onion salt, garlic powder, and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- On the bottom of a casserole dish spread the 2 cans of beans.
- In a bowl mix the sour cream and cream cheese together until smooth and then spread on top of beans.
- Then put meat on the sour cream mixture and then top it with the cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Spread in tortillas or use as a dip with tortilla chips. Can garnish with salsa, tomatoes, olives -- whatever.
This didn't go over as well as I thought that it would. I followed directions but it was like it was missing something.Thanks!