Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip for carry-ins or other gatherings. If you want it hotter, Ortega has hot& spicy taco seasoning mix. Use in place of the mild taco seasoning mix.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1⁄2-1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 (2 cup) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- For the bottom layer: Mix together cream cheese,sour cream and taco seasoning. Mix until well combined and spread out in 9x13 inches baking dish.
- For the top layer: Spread in layers the onion, tomatoes, green chiles and shredded cheese.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.