Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty taco dip - great for football get togethers. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make and share this Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) jar picante sauce (fresh if you can make it or buy it)
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped and seeded tomatoes
- chopped avocado
- sliced black olives
- sliced jalapeno
- sliced green onion
- chili bean
- Fry meat with the seasoning mix-drain if needed and chill.
- Mix together and spread on a 12 inch round deep plate.
- Spread on part 2-then sprinkle on the meat.
- Add any or all in layers on top of the meat.
- Chill well.
Great versatile recipe. Just what I was looking for.
Yum! I made this for DH and myself for "TV night". I used Taco Seasoning Blend for the taco seasoning and I only added lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and jalapenos for the 4th layer. This was delicious~thanks for sharing!
I just made this dip over the Labor Day weekend, and it was a huge hit. The only thing I did differently was to add a can of refried beans to the ground meat & taco seasoning. Was easy and delicious. Thanks