Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great recipe to make for parties and get togethers. Serve with tortilla chips and it will be a hit!
- 32 ounces refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes
- 6 ounces black olives
- In a 9x13 pan spread refried beans.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic salt.
- Spread on top of beans.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Add lettuce, tomato, and black olives.
Very good. The flavor of the cream cheese/sour cream/taco seasoning/and garlic salt was very good. I really wanted a Guacamole layer but I wanted to be true to the recipe. Next time I will add a Guacamole layer after the baking step for extra flavor. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011 :)