Recipe by Lori Lissa
Easy and kid friendly.
Top Review by LainieBug
I made this recipe using home made biscuit dough instead of the canned. I drained all the fat off the meat after it was cooked and then added the seasoning to the meat. It looked very dry to me so I followed the directions on the seasoning packet and added 2/3 cup water and let it simmer 5 minutes before spooning into the biscuit cups. Baked for 13 minutes then sprinkled with cheese. Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Brown meat,adding seasoning mix;
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- PRESS biscuits onto bottoms and up sides of muffin pan cups, making a "bowl".
- Fill with seasoned meat.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.