Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sounds like something that would be quick and easy to make.
Make and share this Taco Crescent Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Seal seams and perforations.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of chips; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon over chips.
- Top with sour cream, cheese and remaining chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
This has become a family favorite. I have been making it for quite some time and didn't realize I hadn't reviewed it. I love the corn chips..most taco casseroles use doritos which I think get soggy too quickly. The corn chips stay nice and crunchy! Thanks for a great recipe that pleases everyone.
This was really quite good. Quick & easy - I used whole wheat crescents and didn't have corn chips so I used whole wheat tortilla chips. The crunch of the chips was great. I'll make this again.