Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and yummy!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare muffin mix as directed on package.
- Spread batter in greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Brown meat. Drain Add taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over crust. Top with meat and remaining cheese.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings, such as lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, etc.
very good and orginal!