Recipe by megs_
This is honestly one of my most favorite soups, ever. It is delish, with a perfect blend of spice and a great texture. And, it's healthy! Adapted from Dawn Hall's "Slow Cooker" cookbook
- 1 lb Boca meatless ground burger
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 10 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup
- cheese, to taste
- Fritos corn chips, to taste
- ranch dressing, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the first six ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well. You do not have to drain the cans. I also add a little (about 1/2 cup) water, but that is optional. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Top with cheese, fritos, and ranch dressing (or sour cream, if you wish) for a super yummy & filling soup!