Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Yummy chips, without the grease!
Make and share this Taco Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Brush butter onto the flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of taco seasoning (will have extras).
- Cut into triangles (whatever size pleases you).
- Place on cookie sheets and bake at 350 degree F for 8 minute.
- or until slightly golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve with salsa or quick mexican layered dip (can be found on recipezaar).
A real treat! I made these using Taco Seasoning Blend as my taco seasoning mix. I really liked the fact that these had a ton of flavour and very little fat. They baked up perfectly and I served them with salsa. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe treat!