Recipe by AshleyP
Found this on yahoo.com.This slow cooker chili tastes like a taco so kids will love it. Top it with cheese or sprinkle with corn chips for a fun lunch or dinner. Mix up a batch of corn bread to go along with this tasty chili
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cansseasoned tomato sauce with diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, with chili gravy
- whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet cook ground beef until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the meat, tomato sauce, beans with chili gravy, undrained hominy, and taco seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours. Makes 4 to 6 main-dish servings (8 cups).