Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a quick week-night meal that will satisfy children and grown-ups alike! Serve with a tossed salad, a real family pleaser.
- 3⁄4 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders, not breaded (about 8 large)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (from a 1.25 oz package)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Heat oven to 375*F. Coat each chicken tender with the taco seasoning mix.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken tender on short side of each triangle. Starting with the shortest side of triangle, roll dough around each chicken tender, place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 19 minutes, or until wraps are a deep golden brown and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
SOOOO spicy.. i was thinking of adding some other breading of some sort to cut the spice. Other than that it was super easy and super good!! Thanks a lot!