Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A package of taco seasoning mix added to cornmeal makes for super simple wings that are delicious.
Make and share this Taco Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken wings in a plastic bag.
- Add wings and shake to coat.
- Place in single layer on 2 greased 15 x 10 pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 15 minutes more.
- Recipe can be doubled.
These were great. Nothing I'd ever think about coating in taco seasoning, but the taste was amazing. I made the Taco Bell Seasoning Clone #105993 by Nathalie and it turned out fabulous!
A super simple recipe that packs flavour and crunch. This is a keeper. I turned my wings several time while they baked so they would not over brown. I served a chipotle sauce on the side for those who wanted more heat. Thanks Marie.
Very easy and tasty