A package of taco seasoning mix added to cornmeal makes for super simple wings that are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken wings in a plastic bag.
- 2Add wings and shake to coat.
- 3Place in single layer on 2 greased 15 x 10 pans.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Turn and bake 15 minutes more.
- 6Recipe can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.9
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 646.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 52.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix